Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Charmin-g!

The visual is a small piece of the header of sitorsquat.com
When I sat down to write this blogpost, I thought I was going to write about Charmin's toilet seat covers (5 to a pack) which I saw at the cash register at Long's today. Although I am not one who favors public restrooms, I cannot imagine carrying toilet seat covers around in my purse. Turns out a lot of people do.

So I went to research this unknown-to-me phenonmenon and found the Charmin sponsored site
wwww.sitorsquat.com ---a place you can go to find clean public toilets. Although this seems counterintuitive to selling toilet seat covers, I congratulate Charmin on one of the most ingenious community sites ever. You can : find a toilet . add a toilet.
Straight from the site: http://www.sitorsquat.com/ will help you find a clean public toilet on your mobile phone. Now that's an app I bet people are looking for!

No comments:

Post a Comment